Finally - an easily transported concentrator that weighs around 10 pounds and delivers both pulse dose and continuous flow. Respironics has long been a leading manufacturer of oxygen products, and the SimplyGo is the outcome of their many years of dedication to quality options for consumers.
Its lightweight, user-friendly, compact design makes it a great choice for most oxygen users, including extremely active ones. It features a compressor that was created to last for years, large durable wheels and a high restraint, making this device easy to take anywhere. Stringent testing procedures ensure that the SimplyGo can withstand extreme vibrations, impacts and temperatures. It is the most robust and reliable portable concentrator available.
The oxygen capabilities are unmatched by any other concentrator. It delivers up to 2 LPM (liters per minute) on the continuous flow setting and a pulse dose output that sends a burst of oxygen to the user whenever they breathe. Pulse dose is available up to a setting of 6. It is ideal for anyone who requires oxygen therapy, especially active users who don’t want to be confined to their homes.
It features a Sleep Mode setting that increases output during nighttime, as well as a delivery trigger that increases with a soft pulse for exceptional comfort.
The SimplyGo is also unsurpassed in safety, featuring an extremely long battery and alarms that indicate high breath rate, no breath detection, low oxygen, system technical fault, depleted battery and wrong battery. These alarms are just a few of the fail-safes built into the device. It is designed to function at altitudes up to 10,000 feet, so you can sleep, travel and enjoy an active and fulfilling lifestyle knowing that your device will alert you of needed changes.
The SimplyGo isn’t just durable - it’s also convenient, with a fold-able mobile cart, detachable accessory bag, carrying case and intuitive screen.
The Respironics SimplyGo Starter Package includes the SimplyGo Unit, one rechargeable lithium Ion battery, AC and DC adapter, custom carrying case, shoulder strap and handle strap, mobile cart, accessory bag, cannula and user manual. Please view our different SimplyGo Packages if you require more batteries or accessories.
- Product Features Intuitive, user-friendly screen
- Attractive, lightweight and sleek design that weighs around 10 pounds
- Pulse Dose and Continuous Flow (up to 2 LPM) options
- Easy to remove, rechargeable/replaceable battery which can supply oxygen for up to 7 hours on a pulse dose setting
- Convenient carrying case with a detachable accessory bag and handy cart
- Dimensions 11.5 inches Wide x 6 inches Long x 10 inches High
- Product Weight 10 pounds with battery
- Warranty Three-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Alarms / Alerts System technical fault, Wrong battery, Low battery, Depleted battery, High breath rate, Low oxygen purity, No breath, No flow
- FAA Approved
- Filters Includes Internal Bacteria Filter
- Flow Settings Continuous Flow:
- 0.5 to 2 liter per minute (LPM) in 0.5 increments
- Pulse Dose:
- 1=12 ml; 1.5=18 ml
- 2=24 ml; 2.5=30 ml
- 3=36 ml; 3.5=42 ml
- 4=48 ml; 4.5=54 ml
- 5=60 ml; 5.5=66 ml
- 6=72 ml
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Noise Level Around 43 decibels at a setting of 2 (As loud as a refrigerator humming)
- Operating Ranges, Intended for Use 41 - 104 Fahrenheit (5 - 40 Celsius)
- Up - 10,000 feet (3048 m)
- Oxygen Concentration 87 to 96% at all Pulse/Continuous Settings
- Power Consumption 120 watts and 150 watts during charging
- Storage Ranges, Intended for Storage -4 - 140 Fahrenheit (-20 - 60 Celsius) unit only
- Power Output 19 VDC 7.9 A max
- AC Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- DC Power: Input 12 to 19 VDC 8.0 A max
- Battery Charging Time 2 to 3 hours (approximately) from 0% charge to 100%.
Battery Run Times:
- Pulse Dose Setting 2: 3 hours
- Continuous Flow Setting 1 LPM: 1.6 hours