RE-CERTIFIED: What is in the box?
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
AC Power Supply
DC Power Supply
Rechargeable Ion Lithium Battery
LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT 24/7
Introducing the smallest portable oxygen concentrator from the most popular brand, Inogen. The Inogen One G4 is capable of providing oxygen delivery in an unbelievable small and quiet package. With flow settings from 1-3, the Inogen One G4 is designed to increase independence for most users 24/7. It can be charged at home or on the go - giving you the freedom you deserve.
The Inogen One G4 provides you with 3 separate oxygen flow settings. It also includes Inogen’s Intelligent Delivery technology, which sets it apart from the competition. This innovative system rapidly detects a breath and delivers oxygen in the first 400 milliseconds. This is critical because this period is when the most gas exchange occurs in the lungs. Delivering oxygen at the start of a breath ensures that the oxygen is used more efficiently by your body.
At only 40 decibels, the G4 produces less noise than a normal indoor conversation. This means you won’t disturb others when you use your oxygen concentrator and will feel more comfortable in social settings. It’s also great in quiet environments when you want to be unobtrusive.
Furthermore, Intelligent Delivery accurately detects your breathing rate and adjusts the oxygen level provided accordingly. If you’re exercising or physically active, the unit will provide smaller, quick bursts of oxygen to satisfy your energy needs. However, during rest or sleep the system provides larger oxygen boluses more slowly to correspond with your decreased rate of respiration. This means the G4 can be effectively used during sleep at night, an area where many other portable oxygen concentrators fall short. With the G4, you won’t need separate oxygen systems for the day and night.
The Inogen One G4 comes with a 3 year warranty covering the concentrator. There’s also a 1 year warranty that covers the sieve beds and accessories, so your entire system is protected. The starter package comes with the Inogen G4 unit, single battery, AC power supply, DC power cable, carrying bag, cannula, and manual. Please ask about our Inogen G4 packages if you require more batteries or accessories.
- Product Features Designed for full time usage; 24/7
- Quiet operation at only 40 decibels
- Single battery lasts up to 2 hours 40 minutes and extended battery can go up to 5 hours
- FAA Approved
- Dimensions 5.91 inches Wide x 2.68 inches Deep x 7.2 inches High (includes single battery)
- Product Weight 2.8 pounds with single battery
- Warranty Three Year Standard Warranty**
- Battery Charging Time Single Battery: Approximately 3 hours with AC or DC power
- Double Battery: Approximately 5 hours with AC or DC power
- FAA Approved
- Flow Settings Pulse Dose Delivery: Three flow settings - 1, 2, 3
- Manufacturer: Inogen
- Noise Level 40 decibels at a 3.0 pulse dose setting (Quiet conversation)
- Power Consumption AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
- DC Power Cable: for mobile use in car
- User Interface Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
Battery Run Times:
- Setting 1:
- 4 Cell Battery: 2 hours 40 minutes, average
- 8 Cell Battery: 5 hours, average
- Setting 2:
- 4 Cell Battery: 2 hours 15 minutes, average
- 8 Cell Battery: 4 hours 30 minutes, average
- Setting of 3:
- 4 Cell Battery: 1 hours 20 minutes, average
- 8 Cell Battery: 2 hours 30 minutes, average