Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance, and simplicity in mind and is a quiet home oxygen concentrator.
Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize the wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. In fact, recent production statistics show a less than 3% warranty return rate.
The concentrator is easy to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no maintenance for two years.
DeVilbiss 5L Oxygen Concentrator Highlights
This quiet home oxygen concentrator has the following features and highlights:
- Made in the USA of both American and imported parts
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit — increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Two-year dealer service interval*
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter — pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
How Quiet Is the Devilbiss Home Oxygen Concentrator?
The machine was designed to be as quiet as possible. There are few sounds as annoying for someone undergoing oxygen therapy as the humming of an oxygen concentrator. This makes it difficult to watch TV or have a conversation indoors. This five-liter oxygen machine was designed to be extra quiet at 48 dBa while operating.
What Is the Quietest Home Oxygen Concentrator?
While it is not the quietest home oxygen concentrator on the market, it is still one of the quietest that you could find. The quietest home oxygen concentrator that you could find is the Respironics EverFlo Q and the Inogen at Home unit. These models operate at around 43 decibels, which is just below the DeVilbiss model. This model is sure to be quiet and comfortable to use, thanks to its low sound level.
More About O2 Assist
No matter if you are looking for an incredibly quiet home oxygen concentrator or any other kind of concentrator, O2 Assist has got you covered. We hang our hat on the fact that our products cover an extremely wide range. Our wide selection of products includes: used home oxygen concentrators, hospital-grade oxygen concentrators, travel oxygen concentrators, and much more. Contact us today to learn more about our carry oxygen machines and accessories like the Inogen One G5 Backpack.