DeVilbiss 10L Oxygen Concentrator for Home Use
The DeVilbiss 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is a 10L concentrator that weighs only 42 lbs. This 10-liter oxygen concentrator is one of the smallest, most compact high-volume concentrators on the market and is perfect for patients who need more than 5 LPM of oxygen. Equipped with an exclusive DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSD) for monitoring oxygen produced, this concentrator helps to ensure user safety and product reliability. The 10-liter oxygen concentrator for home use also provides an auxiliary port for convenient connection to most trans-fill systems for refilling cylinders at home. It can also be easily used with high-pressure masks and large volume nebulizers.
1025 DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator Product Specifications:
- Built upon the reliable features of the 525 concentrators, the 1025 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirements.
- Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 liter, the 10-liter concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfer systems.
- Sold separately, the DeVilbiss Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14-inch shelf and to support up to 40 lbs. when attached to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator.
- Front view (Figure A), rear view (Figure B).
- With a weight of 42 lbs. and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than competitive 10-liter concentrators.
- Capable of delivering 87% to 96% of O₂ purity from 2 to 10 LPM, the 10-liter concentrator is an ideal investment for your patients and business alike.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Well-equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, a protected cannula fitting, and a recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
Is This the Best Oxygen Concentrator Size for Home Use?
While there is no perfect size for an oxygen concentrator for home use, this DeVilbiss model provides a high flow rate while not being overly bulky or oversized. Apart from its compact and lightweight design, this model is also extremely user-friendly. One of the aspects of this oxygen machine for home use that makes it incredibly user-friendly is the bright and easy-to-read LED display. This oxygen concentrator for sale is extremely popular because of the fact that it is also durable along with being easy to move around the house. When someone needs to be in different rooms throughout the home, this is a great advantage. For those that are not interested in a smaller portable oxygen machine for sale, this might be a good option for them.
What Is the Best Oxygen Concentrator for Home Use?
The best oxygen concentrator that you can use is entirely dependent on what you are looking for in one. If you like to have access to different rooms easily, thanks to a lightweight piece of equipment, the DeVilbiss 10L may be the perfect choice for you. Our oxygen supply store recommends that you check out our interactive quiz so you can discover which one is the best concentrator for you.
More About Our Oxygen Supply Store
Our medical oxygen supply store is ready to assist you with getting the oxygen concentrator or portable oxygen concentrators for you. We also sell used oxygen concentrators for people that are more price-conscious. Contact us today to learn more.