The AirSep Newlife Intensity 10 is a home oxygen concentrator that delivers 10 LPM of high pressure and high flow oxygen. It was designed to meet high flow requirements that can also provide essential outlet pressure to drive respiratory accessories like medical nebulizers, venti-masks and volume jet nebulizers. The Intensity delivers high pressure that can power long oxygen tubing runs.
It is a home concentrator that weighs 58 pounds and features audible alarms that alert you of high and low pressure, low oxygen and power failure. The Intensity operates at 20 psig and is the only concentrator out today that combines high pressure oxygen with maximum high flow in a power friendly unit.
The AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 is a unique home oxygen concentrator, because it doesn't just deliver a high level of pure oxygen. It can also run a nebulizer, such as those used by asthmatic patients in hospitals, and can deliver air at a pressure of 20 psig, which is twice as much as most oxygen concentrators on the market today. The NewLife Intensity 10 is for oxygen patients who need all of these features, and want to access them in the comfort of their own homes.
As its name suggests, the NewLife Intensity 10 delivers up to 10 LPM of continuous flow oxygen, at an average purity of 93%. This concentrator is reliable and will continue to give you the high level of purity, even in slightly more extreme environmental conditions, between temperatures of 95 degrees and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Hopefully you won't need to use your NewLife Intensity in these high and low temperatures, however!
The NewLife Intensity 10 also features the essential alarms needed to keep you safe and to ensure that there are no delays in your oxygen therapy. An alarm will sound in the case of low concentration levels, power failure, high temperature and high and low pressure. As long as there are no alarms for anything, the NewLife Intensity 10 works quietly so that you won't be disturbed while you are receiving your oxygen therapy.
With all of these features and power, you might expect the NewLife Intensity 10 to be extremely heavy and large – this isn't the case at all. It weighs in at 58 lbs, is 27.5 inches tall and 16.5 inches wide. It should be able to fit in next to your bed or living room chair without taking up too much room. You will even be able to roll it under a table to get keep it out of the way and safe in your home.
- Product Features:
- High pressure and high flow that has pressure outlet functions that is 3 times higher than other home concentrators
- Quiet operation noise level
- Essential safety alarms
- Enables use of standard accessories
- Dimensions 27.5 inches High x 16.5 inches Wide x 14.5 inches Deep
- Product Weight: 58 pounds
- Warranty 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Alarms / Alerts Power Failure, High Temperature, High and low pressure, Low concentration levels
- Manufacturer Airsep
- Maximum Oxygen Output 10000 ml/min
- Noise Level 55 decibels
- Operating Ranges, Intended for Use Operational temperature: 41 degrees to 95 degrees
- Outlet Pressure 20 psig (138 kPa)
- Oxygen Concentration 2–9 LPM at 89% to 95%; 10 LPM at 87% to 93%
- Power Consumption 590 watts (average)
- Power 120 V, 60 Hz