NEED PRICES FOR OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS?
Our job is to provide the absolute best overall experience.
No money down offer plans starting at $75.00 per month.
Toll free 866.285.0655
Zen-O Key Features
- 8.5 pounds
- Continuous flow or pulse flow
- Field serviceable/ replaceable sieve beds, filters, and cannula connector
- Drying chamber wicks away moisture from intake air and prolongs sieve bed life
- 40% larger sieve beds than competitor units in this category
- -0.12 cmH2O sensitivity • Very quiet operation –only 38dBA
- Up to 8 hours of battery run time at setting 2 in Pulse Mode; 1.5 hours on 2 LPM (double the competitor units in the category)
- Rate Responsive – provides consistent bolus size with increased breath rate up to 40 BPM
- Can use up to 50-foot cannula on Continuous Flow and 25- foot in Pulse Mode
- Operates up to 13,000 feet elevation
- 5-year warranty
- FAA Compliant
Long term oxygen therapy (LTOT) is a well established standard of care for many patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)1 . Zen-O liteTM from GCE Healthcare is a lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that delivers oxygen to patients at home or on the go, this enables patients to continue living an active lifestyles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Zen-O™ offers patients the best of both worlds. Patients can
alternate between continuous ow and pulse mode oxygen
SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE
Zen-O™ is designed with patients in mind, it is simple to use with intuitive button
operation and LCD display.
RESPONSIVE TO PATIENT NEEDS
Using advanced patented technology, Zen-O™ can deliver up to 2 Liters per minute of oxygen in response to the patient’s need. Unlike other devices that deliver a xed amount of oxygen, Zen-O™ automatically increases the amount of oxygen delivered if a patient’s breath rate rises.
DURABLE AND RELIABLE
Zen-O™ is rugged and is supplied with a 3 year warranty or 15,000 hours of total use, giving you the assurance of quality and reliability.
EASILY REPLACEABLE SIEVE BEDS
Zen-O™ has been designed with sieve beds that can be replaced
easily by most homecare providers without the need to return
the device to the manufacturer.
The device is designed with various audible and visual alarm prompts such as low battery, no breath detected, service required and low oxygen purity.